Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mornings (12/2007)

click .

"and that was Sarah Mclachlan with Building A Mystery.  Up next Bon Jovi's new one on 97.3FM KBCO at 5:30 am."

(1)  dog kiss on the nose

(2). "Time to get up!, Time to get up! Time to get up!"  ugh... I'm not a morning person. 

(3) "BEEP BEEP BEEP.... BEEP BEEEP BEEEP...."

(4)  coffee is done 
      "Arf! Arf! Arf... it's cold out here let us in"

(5)  Shower, I need a shower. Ahhh.... warm water

(6)  Oh... NOW I have to pee?! 
      WOOF!

(7) 156 pound Mastiff needs morning bone.  "MEOW! NOW!"

(8)  cats want out. 
       "...and now for the weather, it's Kathy Sabin."
       "Thanks Ron, ya... it's going to be a cold one today so don't forget your mittens."

(9)  small dogs running in circles at my feet

(10).... take dogs for a walk. 

Whew...okay... dogs in, cats out, keys....keys.... Where the hell did I put my keys?!!!!!!

Clap! Clap!

(11) "beep, beep"... keys attached to clapper technology. Nice. 

With all these reminders its a wonder I can get myself dressed in the mor.... 

Aww ....Shit!